Position Title: Machine Operator – Flashing
Offered By: The Roofing Store Ltd
Contact Name: The Roofing Store Ltd
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Immediate start – permanent position – roofing Industry
Opportunity to learn new skills and develop your career within roofing
Fantastic team culture – Manukau location
About the role:
Exciting opportunity where you will be given full training. Whilst learning the ins and outs of working in a production environment, you will be trained
to operate the flashing machine and will be involved in all aspects of production. The hours of this role will be between 7:00am – 3:30pm, Monday to
Punctuality and reliability are key to this role!
What you will be doing:
• At first you will be well trained and mentored to operate the machinery
• Operating the forklift
• Loading and unloading machinery
• General housekeeping within the warehouse to keep workplace safe and clean
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills/experience:
• Previous factory, manufacturing or production experience is not required, but would be an advantage
• Someone who is interested in long term employment
• Good communication skills
• Physically fit and able to lift up to 25kgs
• Forklift license and experience are a bonus
• Reliable with great attendance
• Full/ Restricted driver’s license
• Be a team player
The Roofing Store is a leading New Zealand owned and operated company producing quality lightweight roofing solutions, a true innovator in the industry.
We use the best materials to create durable and weatherproof metal roofing with an emphasis on quality and innovation. That ethos drives the company
and is the reason we are now a leading supplier of long run steel roofing products throughout the country and have aims to be at the forefront of the
New Zealand roofing industry.
Please send your CV & Cover Letter through to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
Unfortunately, we don’t always have the time to respond to all applicants. Only candidates who match the required level of skills and experience with the
rights to work in New Zealand will be contacted.