Position Title: CAM Programmer
Offered By: Plate Solutions
Location: Manukau, Auckland
Closing Date: 28-Jun-2019
Contact Name: Elina
Contact Phone: 021 562 073
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Immediate start
• Permanent Full-Time position
• Full training provided
• Friendly team environment
The Company: We are a New Zealand steel processor and distributor specialising in plate profiling. Located in a bustling factory in Manukau, you'll be working with a supportive and skilled team who work hard but enjoy a down to earth work environment.
The Role: Perhaps you've been on the floor and are ready for an opportunity to move into the office? Do you have experience with 2D Profiling? If you have answered ‘Yes!’ - this is a great opportunity to get involved with a successful company and launch your CAM career! The hours are 8:30am – 5:00pm, Monday to Friday, based in our Head Office in Manukau.
The key responsibilities for this role:
• Providing accurate and efficient CAM programming services
• Accurately producing CAD drawings as per our customers’ requirements using AutoCAD
• Organising programming and production planning
• Liaising with foreman to ensure timely completion of work
• Nesting parts into our NetSuite Software in a timely manner to ensure machines remain productive
• Maximizing material usage efficiently
• Ensuring material traceability through data accuracy
• Communicating effectively with the Sales department to ensure quality and service to customers
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills/experience:
• 2D Profiling experience
• A mechanical background with skills and training as a CNC Machinist
• Previous experience working with a nesting software is beneficial
• Good analytical ability
• Process driven and a fast learner
• Computer literate
• High level of attention to detail
• Good communication skills (verbal and written)
Why work with us?
• The opportunity to get involved with a successful company!
• The offered package includes medical, life and income protection insurance!
Send your CV and Cover Letter through to email@example.com or call Elina on 021 562 073 if you have any questions. We look forward to hearing from you!
Unfortunately, we don’t always have the time to respond to all applicants. Only candidates who match the required level of skills and experience will be contacted